1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Responsible: FAMYTEC SOLUTIONS, S.L.
Fiscal Identification Number: B83824672
Registered address: Calle Marie Curie, 5 Edif. Alfa, floor 5, office 5.4, 28521 Rivas Vaciamadrid
2. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At FAMYTEC SOLUTIONS, S.L., depending on the category of the interested party in question, we process the information you provide to us for the following PURPOSES:
- Potential clients: to manage the potential commercial and/or professional relationship, the sending of requested information and/or resolve queries raised, provide offers of our services and/or products of interest to you.
- Clients: to manage the commercial and/or professional relationship, facilitate offers of our services and/or products of interest.
- Suppliers: to manage the commercial and/or professional relationship.
- Candidates: to manage the personnel selection process.
- Web users: to manage the analysis of your browsing data.
3. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The LEGAL BASIS for the processing of your personal data, depending on the category of interested party in question, may be:
- Potential clients:
Art. 6.1.b RGPD: application, at the request of the interested party, of pre-contractual measures (for example, budgets, order sheets and service offers).
Art. 6.1.f RGPD: Legitimate interest (for example, to send requested information and respond to queries raised).
Art. 6.1.a RGPD: consent of the interested party (to provide offers of our services and/or products).
- Clients: Art. 6.1.b RGPD: execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
- Suppliers: Art. 6.1.b RGPD: execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
- Candidates: Art. 6.1.a RGPD: consent of the data subject.
- Web users: Art. 6.1.a RGPD: consent of the data subject.
The data we request from you is appropriate, relevant and strictly necessary and under no circumstances are you obligated to provide it to us. However, its non-communication may impact the purpose of the service or / and the the (in)ability to provide it.
4. How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it, along with any other legal requirement.
5. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
FAMYTEC SOLUTIONS, S.L. will not communicate your data to any third party, unless expressly informed.
Additionally, we inform you that certain data, by virtue of current regulations or the contractual relationship you maintain with FAMYTEC SOLUTIONS, S.L., may be communicated to:
- Banks and financial entities for the payment of contracted services and/or purchased products.
- Public administrations with jurisdiction in the business areas of FAMYTEC SOLUTIONS, S.L., when established by current regulations.
6. Are international data transfers carried out?
FAMYTEC SOLUTIONS, S.L. could carry out international data transfers derived from the acceptance of cookies from this website:
Google Llc and Google Ireland Limited transfer data to the United States based on the user’s consent to accept cookies.
By accepting cookies from these entities, the user consents that their personal data, that may be collected through the loading and reading of cookies, be transferred to the United States, a country that does not offer a level of protection. comparable to the European Union, taking into account that the aforementioned entity is subject to the rules of the United States, which regulates access by the surveillance agencies and entities of that country to the data of companies located in the United States. This does not comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
If the user does not consent to this international transfer of data to the United States, they must reject these cookies, not providing nor obtaining the functionalities or services offered with these cookies.
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The data protection rights that interested parties may exercise, when applicable, are:
- The right to request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- The right of rectification or deletion.
- The right of opposition.
- The right to request the limitation of your treatment.
- The right to data portability.
- The right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated data processing.
The owners of the personal data obtained may exercise their rights to protect their personal data by sending a written communication to the registered office of FAMYTEC SOLUTIONS, S.L.or to the email to to href=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org”>email@example.com
Forms and more information about your rights are available on the website of the national control authority, Spanish Data Protection Agency, hereinafter, AEPD, www.aepd.es
8. Can I withdraw my consent?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw consent for any specific purpose, without it affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
9. Where can I complain if I believe that my data is not being processed correctly?
If any interested party considers that their data is not processed correctly by FAMYTEC SOLUTIONS, S.L. or that the requests to exercise rights have not been satisfactorily attended to, they may file a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Authority (AEPD), www.aepd.es.</ p>
- Security and the updating of your personal data
In order to safeguard your personal data, we inform you that all necessary technical and organizational measures have been adopted to guarantee its security. This has been done to avoid alteration, loss, and/or unauthorized processing or access, as required by regulations, although absolute security does not exist.
So that we can keep your personal data updated, it is important that you inform us whenever there is a change to it.
FAMYTEC SOLUTIONS, S.L. informs you that your data will be processed with the utmost care and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the processing phases. We will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except when legally required or unless the interested party has expressly authorized us to do so.